1.10.2012

Unfold Me




Memories and moments that I have destroyed burn their way through my soul.



They are flaming red, heated with passion and love. They are coal black, flaming with hate and anger. Nothing ends. Nothing ever ends. I have a thousand tattoos on my soul. Even if I remove them, there are scars. Scars that can never fade. The birth of spring hidden beneath winter pulses through these fallen leaves inside. They shake with change and their colors seem brighter than ever. Why do these moments keep changing colors? These leaves have lost their life and have fallen into the deepest of my being. 
How can they still be alive? 
I'm burning inside. 
I'm exploding from within.
Not with anger anymore though; with a pull onto my soul from the depth of the sky. Something bigger outside of myself calling my name. Settling down right now feels like death when change and movement is the breath of life.


The bitter shiver blows through the cracks in the walls. Even still, the sun is shining through, showing its everlasting beauty through the frosted wind. 
Today is a beautiful day. Life is absolutely breathtaking, thousands of folds to unravel. This year more than ever I need to establish my freedom. In the moment of fuzing my heart with my lover, a hidden piece will always be safe deep in the depths of my soul. Living together I know will be absolutely amazing but it is more important now more than ever to take control of my path. Keeping it separate and on point with my calling.


Which is what, exactly?
For I am light.


Amongst the walking dead.




CHALLENGE ME









No comments:

Post a Comment