1.13.2012

Press Play




Meditation today kept me on track, centered in the midst of confusion. Bathed in light by my spirit guide, it was truly an opening experience. My journal is overflowing with thoughts; circles of memories intertwining themselves into my heart.  Nothing structured, just endless sparks of burning leaves in this snow. 



Song in progress -->



I met you before I saw you
Kissed your lips through the wind
A hummingbird passed
and whispered your sins
Memories from lifetimes ago
flooding my minds soul
Turn up the bass
and level the guitar
this rhythm needs a treble
unknown to many afar
The breathing of statues
radiating through
sending a colorful picture 
of life through truth

Can you feel it?
Focus!
Can you dream it?
Wake up!
Can you touch it?
Detach!
Is it you?

I forgot how much I missed your rhythm
and the color of your eyes
Speak loudly
for my mind is swimming through time
I found you again
through layers of light
Keep playing
Please, I cannot breathe without music
Each beat the breath of life
My veins the strings on your guitar
my heart
the drummers skin
Unfold me within
the pages of your notes

Can you feel it?
Focus!
Can you dream it?
Wake up!
Can you touch it?
Detach!
Is it you?

Please, don't say no.





No comments:

Post a Comment