1.23.2012

New Home

Officially settled down into my new home. 
The yard stretches its arms out down a hill into a steady stream. What fortune it is to have found a house near water! 
The most sincere contemplations can take shape while surrendering your self into the water. Just sitting there, listening to its laughter and taking in the reflection. 





It's a beautiful home and I feel so fortunate and blessed to be here, and to have Niña here with me. 
This year will be a year of establishing my freedom.
Breaking down the illusion of "freedom." 


Setting my heart free in the midst of confusion.










I'm sure all of us experience the weight of being human. This pressure put upon us from somewhere unknown to find our life purpose. To get that degree in something and find that job. Is that completely natural to have to settle in something outside of yourself, to pick one thing that defines your intellectual being? What if our soul is pulled in every direction, in complete balance? 


Triangles of connections to every planet and star. 






Beings of Light.











No comments:

Post a Comment