1.06.2012

Change



This morning the sun made love to the trees. Sitting on a fallen tree trunk I soaked in the love. Feeling the wind embrace me and the sky open up to my heart. Letting go of all the pressure, letting go of all the insecurities. Everything is falling into place the way its meant, even though it felt out of order. This new year brings new challenges which I am ready to take in. I know deep down that 2012 will bring new light and positivity. Shedding this snake skin of my past. There is no need to hold on to it so dearly when the present is filled with positive change. 

I received my Merlin Report (Astrolgoy chart of my birth. Day, exact time, place)

4/19/1989
11:05 AM
Hinsdale, IL

"Routine and sameness are like death to you. You are not afraid of trying something that's never been done before, and even though you may seem as a fool sometimes, you also discover, invent, and initiate things that others will later emulate. Taking risks and following your own star are the breath of life for you, and you wilt if you cannot do this. You would gain much by learning to slow down, relax, and just let things be sometimes, but your energetic, restless nature rarely allows you to do this. Something FEELS right, or it doesn't. You act on your feelings and emotions. Your mind never stops."

I could keep going, but its 18 pages long. It is so beautiful how the universe dances in the moment you come into life. The way the planets align when you take your first breath, the stars watching with intense curiosity. Everything aligned just for that single moment of life. The intense realization that we are so one with nature rides along the astrological study. 

"During this year you will benefit considerably from being around water. Every time you become tense or unbalanced, you should go to some place where you can be near water."

The river knows my pain.
The river knows my laughter.
My love.
My fears.
My passions.
My strengths.
My weaknesses.
My ambitions.
My spirit.
My heart.



 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment