12.26.2011

Spread across solemn distances, your smile entered my heart.


 The blood within us all is strong, musical heartbeats as one. 





My ripened mind
overlaps itself
painting with vibrant melodies
reflecting from the stories
in your eyes
deeply within me
your history
flows through the space
between us
aching my heart feels
the pain you once felt
moistened your eyes become
when speaking of a lost one
breaking my soul
bends in the tune of your sadness
whispering the butterfly
assures me of your love
with the rain it washes away
any doubt of a soul mate
clear becomes the storm
awakening to true fate
endless love
pulsing in each heart beat

Vibrations of love

Fort Wilson Riot
Subterranean, Chicago IL 


Jam Session





Jumped on the train
movin with the colors of the clouds
shifting tracks; destination unknown
flying fast having never flown--
--this high in the past
the reflection of those days
twist up in smoke
released by the water passing by
imprinted in my minds eye
vibrant green--
--in rhythm with the rolling hills
intertwining the tracks
of well traveled facts
still guided by the voices 
that linger in the wind--
--energy felt from a shooting star
never forgotten; endured
closer than before but still unknown
a new course has been shown
full advantage I will take
--my heart is open

Friendship 









No comments:

Post a Comment