12.27.2011

Cut these ties

Break me out of this human body, although it is a rare form to be within - it holds heaviness only the moon knows. 



Everything needing to be explained, reasons for emotion when emotion is just riding the different waves of energy. Nothing attached, only light. 



Only the sky at night understands my cry while the river listens patiently to my worries. The sun embraces the happiness that fuels my soul but is sometimes lost amongst the mortals of the world. Compassionate detachment is a silk thread to grasp floating in black water. Not letting the pain inside my space, keeping out the darts that are thrown by strangers walking by. Yes a heart wide open is a beautiful thing but the water gets shaky. 



The strongest urge inside my veins is to leave. To be consumed in the unknown. Peace Corps? To be surrounded by unfamiliar faces who genuinely need a different treble of energy. 
How can I describe this? 
In colors that don't exist. 



In words that are empty next to my forested heart. 
There is where the roses thrive in baths of blood, reaching for the moonlight. 
Birds sing on their branches, finding soul mates with a song instead of an explanation. 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment